Friday, January 22, 2016

Update

Its been over three years in between blog posts. I have some REALLY good reasons for the lag. 
To start, the hubbster, myself, and our two-year-old twin boyz moved to the tiny island of Dominica (pronounced DOM-MIN-EEKA) where he attended medical school. We lived there for about a year and four months. It was a crazy experience that I will talk about later. 


When we returned to the United States I was 23 weeks pregnant with our new addition, TomBob. Aka baby number three. I had to do the last three months of the pregnancy without the hubster. He had to return to Dominica to finish his schooling. Then, in August I delivered the 8 lb 5 oz TomBob. He was a week before his due date and a week before the hubster was due to return.

The last 2 years has been crazy to say the least. From August until now I've been navigating life with twin preschoolers, a new born and a med school student. Boy oh boy ain't life grand?

What I want to do with this blog from now on is use it to share my pinning experiences, experiments, failures, and maybe triumphs. Also, I'll post little nuggets of parenting wisdom. Here we go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment